Physio led Pilates
What is Physio Led Pilates?
Physio Led Pilates, also known as Modified Pilates, is a form of dynamic stabilisation re-training that reconditions the body from the central core to prevent the recurrence of and treat pain.
I have trained with the APPI, a world leading provider of Physiotherapy and Pilates treatment and training.
Who is suitable?
Physio Led Pilates is designed especially for people who have had pain and injuries or require specialist physiotherapy attention.
Benefits of Physio Led Pilates:
- To improve acute and long term neck and back pain.
- To improve posture.
- To improve overall core strength and fitness.
- To aid recover post spinal surgery.
- To improve limb function.
- To improve performance of your sport or fitness programme.
- To aid recover of sports injuries.
- To aid relaxation and mindfulness.
- Specialist classes: antenatal and postnatal care.
So if you would like to focus on the above, please contact me.